Welcome to the COOKIES POLICY of the website, where we explain in clear and simple language all the necessary matters so that you can control cookie use based on your personal preferences.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHAT DO WE USE THEM FOR?
A cookie is a small information file that is stored on your computer, smartphone or tablet every time you visit our website.
In principle, a cookie is harmless: it does not contain viruses, Trojans, worms, etc. that could damage your terminal, but it does have a certain impact on your right to the protection of your personal data, as it collects certain information concerning you (browsing habits, identity, preferences, etc.).
That is why, based on the provisions of the applicable regulations (LSSI and current personal data protection regulations), the activation of certain types of cookies will require your prior authorisation.
By means of a step as quick and simple as ticking a box in our COOKIE CONFIGURATION section, you can give your authorisation for the activation of the cookies you wish to use. Take control and enjoy personalised browsing on our website.
Before doing so, please find to follow some additional information that will help you to make a better decision in this regard:
1.- Cookies can take various forms depending on their purpose:
- Technical cookies are necessary for our website to function, they do not require your authorisation and are the only ones we have activated by default.
- The other cookies can be used to improve our website, to personalise it based on your preferences, or to be able to show you advertising tailored to your searches, tastes and personal interests. All of them are deactivated by default, and your prior authorisation is required for their activation, which you can do by simply ticking a box in our COOKIES CONFIGURATION section.
2.- Some cookies are ours (we will call them our own cookies) and others belong to external companies that provide services for our website (we will call them third-party cookies: an example might be cookies from external providers such as Google). In this regard, it is important for you to know that some of these external suppliers may be located outside Spain.
Globally, not all countries have the same level of data protection, with some countries being safer than others. The European Union, for example, is a safe environment for your data. Our policy is to use reliable providers who, whether located in the European Union or not, have adopted appropriate safeguards for the protection of your personal information. However, in the section entitled WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE CURRENTLY USED ON OUR WEBSITE, you can consult the different privacy and data protection policies of each of these external suppliers, in order to make an informed decision about whether or not to activate the third-party cookies used by our website.
3.- Finally, we would like to point out that, depending on the length of time they remain active, cookies can be of two types:
- Session cookies: they expire automatically when you end the session on your computer, smartphone or tablet. They are usually used to retain the necessary information while a service is provided to you on a single occasion.
- Persistent cookies: these remain stored on your computer, smartphone or tablet for a certain period of time, which can vary from a few minutes to several years.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES MAY WE USE ON OUR WEBSITE?
Technical cookies are strictly necessary for our website to work and for you to be able to browse our website. This type of cookies allows us to identify you, give you access to certain restricted parts of the page if necessary, or remember different options or services already selected by you, such as your privacy preferences. Therefore, they are activated by default, and your authorisation is not required in this respect. Through your browser settings, you can block or alert you to the presence of this type of cookies, although this blocking will affect the correct functioning of the different functionalities of our website.
Analytical cookies allow us to study the browsing of users of our website in general (for example, which sections of the page are the most visited, which services are most used and whether they work correctly, etc.) Based on statistical information about browsing on our website, we can improve both the operation of the page itself and the different services it offers. Therefore, these cookies do not have an advertising purpose, but only serve to make our website work better, adapting it to our users in general. You can activate or deactivate these cookies by ticking the corresponding box, as they are deactivated by default.
Functionality and Personalisation Cookies:
Functionality cookies allow us to remember your preferences, to customise certain features and general options of our website for you, each time you access it (for example, the language in which the information is presented to you, the sections marked as favourites, your type of browser, etc.). Therefore, these types of cookies do not have an advertising purpose, but by activating them you will improve the functionality of the website (for example, adapting to your type of browser) and the personalisation of the same based on your preferences (for example, presenting the information in the language you have chosen on previous occasions), which will contribute to the ease, usability and comfort of our website during your browsing. You can activate or deactivate these cookies by ticking the corresponding box, being deactivated by default.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE CURRENTLY USED ON OUR WEBSITE?
Below, you can find information about all the types of cookies currently used on our website and the purpose of each one of them:
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH COOKIES?
When you access our website for the first time, you will be shown a window in which we inform you that cookies can be of various types:
· Technical cookies are necessary for our website to function, they do not require your authorisation and are the only ones we have activated by default. Therefore, they are the only cookies that will be active if you just click the ACCEPT button.
· The other cookies are used to improve our website, to personalise it based on your preferences, or to be able to show you advertising tailored to your searches, tastes and personal interests. All of them are deactivated by default, but you can activate them in our COOKIES CONFIGURATION section. Take control and enjoy personalised browsing on our website, with a step as simple and quick as ticking the boxes of your choice.
We would also like to inform you that, once you have activated any type of cookies, you can deactivate them whenever you wish by simply unchecking the corresponding box in the COOKIE CONFIGURATION section of our website. It will always be as easy for you to activate our own cookies as to deactivate them.
We would also like to remind you that, through your browser settings, you can block or receives alerts as to the presence of cookies, although this blocking may affect the correct functioning of the different features of our website in the case of the necessary technical cookies.
Finally, if you activate third-party cookies (external companies that provide services for our website) and subsequently wish to deactivate them, you can do so in two ways: using the cookie deactivation tools of your browser or through the systems set up by these external providers.
To make it much easier for you, below we list a series of links to the guidelines for disabling cookies in commonly used browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Safari for IOS (iPhone and iPad)
- Google Chrome for Android
- Google Chrome for Iphone and Ipad
Please find below a list of systems enabled by each of the external providers for the deactivation of their cookies: